Ok, I’ll admit it. I thought that after having children, I would be able to seamlessly ease myself back into my career and continue on my corporate journey. I think you can guess how this thought played out post-motherhood?! The fact is, once you become a Mum your perspective...
New in Business
1) Just do it! So many people never take that first step… start small (on the side if you have a full time job), but just get started! 2) Build your network (including having a mentor). Surround yourself with entrepreneurs and people who are successful. You will have so...
- Anyone can build a million dollar business January 8, 2021
- What is Visual Branding? 5 Branding Specialists Share their Expert Knowledge April 13, 2020
- What I learned in Kate Toon’s The Recipe for SEO Success January 21, 2020
- The Great Instagram Experiment August 12, 2019
- How my podcast reached position 2 in the business podcast chart July 11, 2019