Try googling “preparing your business for Christmas” and you’ll see there’s oodles of advice for product-based businesses. When it comes to service-based business Christmas and year end preparations, things get a little more vague. For those of us who provide a service, it’s not as simple as just...
Do financials freak you out? You have no idea where to start, and your eyes glaze over when your accountant starts talking numbers? As a business coach, I find that women in business are often very good at what they do, but they put their head in the...
Is your inbox out of control? You have no idea if you are missing important emails as there are just so damn many in there? After choosing to ignore my mounting inbox for the past few months, I now proudly have ZERO items left in my...
- Anyone can build a million dollar business January 8, 2021
- What is Visual Branding? 5 Branding Specialists Share their Expert Knowledge April 13, 2020
- What I learned in Kate Toon’s The Recipe for SEO Success January 21, 2020
- The Great Instagram Experiment August 12, 2019
- How my podcast reached position 2 in the business podcast chart July 11, 2019