9 mistakes you are making on your website
Your website is often the first impression that people have of your business.
In this episode I share 9 mistakes business owners make on their websites and how you can create a site for your business that is easy-to-use, magnetic to your dream clients and easily converts visitors into paying clients.
In this Episode:
- 02.44: Being clear on what you do and how you do it
- 04.06: Why you should show your face on your website
- 05.04: The importance of branding and web design
- 06.53: How to make sure your website works tech-wise
- 08.26: How to use opt-ins to capture potential client information
- 09.28: Talking less about you and more about your client
- 10.39: How to demonstrate your expertise through your website
- 11.58: How to recognise if you are giving TOO MUCH information
- 13.16: The key to a killer contact page
You’re listening to the Clare Wood podcast, where we talk all things business, finance, marketing, and mindset for entrepreneurs, sharing practical tips, and actionable advice to help you take your business to the next level. Introducing your host: me! I’m Clare Wood, I’m a numbers geek, a travel lover, and a reality tv addict, and I’m here to empower you to create an extraordinary business and an amazing life, because I believe you don’t have to choose between the two. Now let’s dive right in to today’s episode.
Thank you so much for joining me today, if you enjoyed this episode, please make sure you subscribe to receive future episodes, and I’d be so grateful for a review on apple podcast! If you’d like a copy of the show notes or any of the links mentioned today, please jump over to clarewood.com.au/podcast and remember that Clare is spelled CLARE, have a wonderful week and look forward to chatting to you again soon!
About your host
Hi, I’m Clare Wood – I’m a numbers geek, a travel lover, a reality tv addict, and a passionate business coach. I’m here to empower you to create an extraordinary business and an amazing life; because I believe you don’t have to choose between the two.